Get in touch if you would like me to give a talk or tasting for your group. While we are in lockdown I am offering talks and tastings online, but of course we all hope that we will be back to delivering group activities in person soon!
- The history of CAMRA – to accompany my new book 50 Years of CAMRA
- Pub heritage and conservation
- The history of English wine
- A Beginner’s Guide to Roman Leicester
- The art of Leicester Cathedral
- New talks can be developed on food & drink, history & heritage and more by arrangement.
I can organise bespoke tastings to suit your requirements. This can include a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with optional food pairings. I specialise in high quality locally sourced food & drink which supports small local producers but can also work with a global range, particularly when it comes to wine and beer. Please contact me to discuss in person or virtual tastings. Tastings I have delivered in the past include:
- English Wine at Rothley Wine Estate
- A Beginner’s Guide to Wine Tasting at the Black Horse Aylestone
- Festive Fizz – an online tasting
- Beer and Gelato at Gelato Village
- Cocktails and Gelato at Gelato Village
- Imperial Stouts with the Two Tailed Lion – an online tasting