Get in touch if you would like me to give a tour, talk or tasting at your venue or event. In-person and online events available, depending on your requirements. I am available for speaking engagements at corporate events and festivals too. I just love talking about beer, cider, wine, spirits and food and how they all revolve around the amazing stories of real people.
- The history of CAMRA
- Pub heritage and conservation
- The history of English wine
- Alcohol free drinks
- Community pubs and the modern significance of the pub
- New talks can be developed on food & drink, history & heritage and more by arrangement.
I can organise bespoke tastings to suit your requirements. This can include a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with optional food pairings. I specialise in high quality locally sourced food & drink which supports small local producers but can also work with a global range, particularly when it comes to wine and beer. Please contact me to discuss in person or virtual tastings. Tastings I have delivered in the past include:
- English Wine at Rothley Wine Estate
- A Beginner’s Guide to Wine Tasting at the Black Horse Aylestone
- Festive Fizz – an online tasting
- Beer and Gelato at Gelato Village
- Cocktails and Gelato at Gelato Village
- Imperial Stouts with the Two Tailed Lion – an online tasting