Having done various travel blogs and guides as a result of my holidays in the past, I’ve been trying to think of a new and fun way to tell you about the holiday in Spain I returned from this week. Given I saw the funniest thing in the world, ever (see highlight number 1) I though I’d best make you a top 10 list. So, counting down from 10, here we go:
10. Starting off the holiday with the obligatory 4.30am pint at the airport.
9. Recreating the ‘White Russian up the nose’ photo
8. Seeing people who are as patient (read mental) at creating art as I am.
7. Seeing a lad streaking across the beach only to essentially fall over once he reached the sea. You’ll be pleased to know I didn’t have time to get a picture of that.
6. Doing a decent amount of exercise despite being on holiday
5. Thinking you’re in Middle Earth, not Spain
4. Being camoflaged on beautiful beaches.
I can assure you I am on this photo, you’ve just got to find me.
3. Letting my hair down.
2. Keeping the world safe from giant ants.
1. Seeing an old dude’s teeth fall out when he was pulling the bow in archery. Literally the funniest thing in the world ever, especially when he exclaimed “Oh, bloody hell, that’s the second time that’s happened.” You probably had to be there, but I don’t think I’ve laughed quite so hard in my life ever. It was OK, he was a bit of a joker and a trouble maker. If he was upset by it we would have tried to have laughed less.